Client Service Advisor
Marie Stopes International
Pro-choice? Feminist? Looking for work?
We want to hear from you!
Not everyone is looking for a career; some of us are just looking to pay the bills. This can be hard to do if you have a social conscience though; volunteering isn't a great way to make rent. Well hopefully we can help you out. We're Marie Stopes Australia, the leading national provider of abortion and contraception, and we need your help to provide the people of Australia with access to sexual and reproductive health services.
Our Client Service Advisors are the first point of contact for patients. They provide empathy, compassion and understanding, while also obtaining the information needed to book people in to our clinics. They liaise with clinical teams, medical professionals, counsellors, and more to ensure that our patients are supported through every step of their journey with us.
If you're looking to make a few dollars, while also making a difference to the lives of women across Australia, we'd love to hear from you.
What we want you to do:
- You will be the first person our patients speak to, so your supportive and discrete phone manner will help put them at ease
- You will develop and maintain professional relationships with Nurse Unit Managers and team members to ensure patient's receive exceptional client care
- You will provide superior patient management through the accurate recording of information and data collection, relating to patient bookings
- You will maintain up to date knowledge of the clinical services and operations in order to provide effective responses to patient calls
What we need:
- A Pro-choice Advocate
- Fantastic customer service skills and experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Confidence using MS Office and database management systems
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to work to targets and KPI's
What we'd like to see (but aren't essential):
- Experience from the health sector
- Telephone triage experience
- Previous experience in a high volume contact centre
What we're offering:
- Full time, part time or casual work
- A team of passionate, like minded and motivated individuals
- Central location
- Casual rate of $27,54 per hour
- FT salary of $44,124 per annum - plus super
- Bonuses - Up to $2k per annum
- Generous salary packaging (considerably reducing your tax)
Who you're joining:
At MSA we believe in children by choice, not chance. Our vision is to help all Australians take control of their sexual and reproductive health, and we can't do this without passionate and committed staff. We believe that diversity makes a better workplace, so we're an equal opportunity employer.
Marie Stopes Australia values a safe working environment. As part of our recruitment and selection process, potential candidates will be required to undertake a background check.
Please be aware that if your application is successful, a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Our National Support Centre provides crucial support and access to patients; please do not call it for information regarding job applications.
Quality - Integrity - Sustainability - Courage