Application Support Specialist
Utilise your extensive IT experience to help support and implement our new SaaS-based ERP system
- Unique opportunity to make a difference
- Great Southbank location, close to public transportation, shops and cafes
- Full-time, Fixed Term - 18 months Contract
- Competitive salary, Salary Packaging and additional Wellbeing Leave
- Flexible working environment!
Are you looking for something a little bit different? Are you wanting genuine growth and development opportunities? Then this may be the perfect job for you!
Launch Housing has an ambitious and singular mission to end homelessness. We aim to get people housed, keep them housed, and be an influential voice on ending homelessness. Formed in 2015 following a merger of two well-respected agencies - Hanover Welfare Services and HomeGround Services, we are a secular, independent provider of choice for clients and the ‘go to' organisation on homelessness for government, media, philanthropy, private donors and the community.
We are looking for an experienced Application Support Specialist who will be responsible for supporting, managing and maintaining Launch Housing's Enterprise Resource Planning Solution (ERP). This includes configuration and support of all ERP modules, user and security management, process and procedure development and incident and vendor management. The Application Support Specialist will also provide technical and configuration expertise in training and supporting all ERP users.
Initially, the support and expertise of the Application Support Specialist will ensure the successful implementation of our new back of office system (BOS) for the duration of the rollout. During this time, the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Participating in all configuration and implementation activities
- Supporting and assisting in all data migration
- Configuring and maintaining all user accounts and security profiles
- Providing subject matter expertise in the development and maintenance of all supporting policies and procedures
Once BOS and all support programs have been implemented successfully, the role will transition to become the primary support person for Technology One's One Community solution, leading and providing ongoing expertise in configurational change and system uplifts. With a focus on the maintenance and monitoring of the new ERP system, the Application Support Specialist will be responsible for managing user creation, security, licensing, upgrades, backups, and disaster recovery needs, as well as actioning all requests for system access in accordance with agreed policies, procedures and service levels.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in:
- Implementing/supporting SaaS-based ERP systems (Technology One's One Community is desirable)
- Leading design, configuration and maintenance activities to support all modules of ERP solution
- Vendor management and SLA monitoring
- Leading analysis develop and implement changes as needed
- Incident management and troubleshooting
- SQL reporting using with BI and analytics tools
- Requirements definition, process design, and user acceptance testing
To obtain a full position description and to apply for this opportunity, please follow the'How to Apply instructions below.
If you would like additional information regarding this position, please contact Andrew Bunnage on 03 09958368.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and will be required to complete a Working with Children check and Police check. Launch Housing is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse, intersex or queer. We acknowledge Lived Experience as a unique expertise, and encourage people with a Lived Experience of Homelessness to apply.
Applications close: 21 Jul 2019