Machinery Operator - Grader
Consolidated Pastoral Company Pty Ltd
- Great lifestyle
- Accommodation and prepared meals
- Learning and Development
We are looking for employees with a proactive, positive and can-do attitude to join our team. CPC hires staff from a diverse range of backgrounds with a variety of knowledge, skills and abilities.
The machinery operator contributes to station maintenance by operating and maintaining Station Plant including graders, loaders and bull dozers. Experience with various farm tractors and welding experience would be an advantage.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prestart procedures on machinery
- Operating machinery which includes - grading roads, clearing fence lines and erosion rehabilitation
- Keeping equipment in a clean and well-maintained state
- Servicing and maintenance of machinery
- Operate other station machinery as required
- Interest and/or experience in rural locations and the Outback
- Previous experience operating a grader would be advantageous
- Strong communication Skills
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Successful applicant/s will be subject to a National Police Check and the CPC Medical Health Questionnaire.
- Grader experience
- Truck Licence (MR or HR)
- Mechanical back ground
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Q-Fever vaccination
Please ensure that you have provided two References when applying for this position.
This is a physically demanding job that includes both indoor and outdoor work in all types of weather and temperature. This job can be physically strenuous (demanding) from time to time.
This job will require the ability to ascend/descend ladders.
You will be expected to be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, lift, grip, grasp, push and pull various tools and equipment. You will need the ability to frequently lift, push and pull from 10-20 kilograms' and occasionally more.
Safety is our most important value at CPC - The welfare of CPC's people, customers, animals and land is paramount
Applications close: 31 Jul 2019